ADM Turntable with RailMaster

Their product page talks to software updates and it now being compatible with iTrain and to look out for their new iTrain controller. That suggests to me a certain amount of customisation has been done to the basic controller software to get it to allow iTrain to talk to it as well from on screen.

I would imagine a similar software tweak being necessary to get it to work through RM, but given that HRMS is unlikely to release the necessary handshake or programming details you may fall at the first hurdle.

I would contact Alastair and get his opinion.

After speaking to Alastair you or he could try entering into a dialogue also with HRMS but on past experence their methodology is to request a sample product from the maker. Such kit then goes onto the wishlist pile for eventual incorporation into RM.

Train-Tech (and users of TT signals and more recently their smart screens) have been waiting years for some of these kit samples to be incorporated, so it may be some time yet.

A silly question. Why would you need a controlled TT.   Mine works perfectly with RM, by clicking the screen, it moves forward/ back. Its  a Frateshi, with fitted chip on number 22. ( might have spelled make wrong) They are brazilian, superb qualitiy, and cheap.. Easy to install.