RailMaster [Does it work with the Select controller]

Guest Chrissaf

No ... RailMaster can only be used with eLink or Elite.

There were plans to allow the Select to be used with RailMaster, but these were cancelled by Hornby

Hi Daza, might I make a simple suggestion to you for future posts, without intending to be condescending?

You've posted in the RM forum with a title of RM. At this stage, all you've told us about your problem is that you almost certainly have it in the correct sub-forum. If on the other hand, your title was "RM and Select" or "Does RM Work with Select?", we'd immediately know exactly what your question is and whether we know the answer to help you. 

@Fishy

I was going to change the title to exactly your 2nd option but didn't in case the OP did not find the answer in a renamed post.  It can still be done to aid future similar questions.

Fishy, Just For Info.

I would have performed such renaming action at the time of my reply. But just to get my basic reply to upload took me nearly 40 minutes because Hornby's Captain Tom offer campaign had bought the website to its knees. Hornby do seem to 'self inflict' these D.O.S attacks on themselves with alarming regularity.