Belmond Pullman [DCC Lighting issue]

Guest Chrissaf

This YouTube review video gives a demonstration of the loco lights (under decoder control) about half way through the video [starts at timestamp 5:30]. The video demonstration should show you what is expected normally.

Note the presenter's comment about the manual switch underneath the loco to switch between day and night mode running [these differences are not demonstrated in this particular video].

I should expect that the switch position will affect what you observe on your loco, have you tried both switch positions to see what the difference is?

This was a YouTube find, that anybody could have easily found.

Coincidentally I saw a similar post on another forum and the concensus was that indeed a Class 67 has two front markers and a right hand headlight only in day running mode and the headlamp switches to the left side for night running, hence as Chris says the jamd of god operated day/night switch should make this happen for you.

Hadn't realised I was referring to you in my reply Chris. You are certainly one to whom god-like status may apply around here.

Then he might have been referring to jambs as in door, in which case don't have your fingers in there when it shuts, sticky or not.