What is the radius of track in Ginetta racer set

CedLego

Hello

I'm new to scalextric and I just bought a Ginetta racer set to start with scalextric and now I'm expanding and designing a track layout. I cannot find what are the track number include in this box with the track selector. I got 6 tracks with radius that turn 90 degrees but it's not existing in standard list. I also got 4 witch seems to be 45 degrees, with same radius, with 2 of those I have the same thing as the bigger one 90 degrees.

I'm trying to figure witch track number it is. Also about the radius is that mesure, inside, outside, middle?

Thanks 

They are Radius 2. So if you want to do 4 lanes you would need radius 3 to go outside of those and radius 1 to go inside of those. If you go look at this site where you can see the available track pieces there is also a size chart. https://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/track-selector  .When you are on the track selector site/page it will show the track pieces with borders on them. (note: borders are not included in the box when you purchase track pieces). When you purchase track pieces the radius piece one size down will fit directly to the size larger (for making say a 4 lane track). I would recommend you explore going to digital instead of making a 4 lane (more lanes). Also be away that radius one will let you work in a smaller area but requires you slow more for those sharper turns.

Oh yeah I do recommend you get some guard rails or borders. The not allow room for overstear (rear end slides) when cornering (without falling off the outside lane), but also help keep you cars from falling off a table (if you are not racing with your track on the floor). In my opinion this helps with racing and gives a more realistic driving experience.