Track display question

i originally did my track layout with some crossovers with a point symbol for each point.

it looked a bit messy and i thought that as i was going to have both points in the crossover changing together and both connected to the same port i should only need 1 symbol for each crossover.

so i deleted 1 point symbol on each crossover. The crossovers are working fine and line up with the direction arrow on the track plan but where i deleted the point symbol on each crossover RM is still showing a direction arrow for each deleted point but it's the wrong way round.

went into the design screen and removed the points with the bad arrows,and saved the plan.Opened it up again and put the point track pieces back without point symbols and saved it.Was hoping this would stop RM showing the incorrect direction arrrow but in my main screen it is still showing them which gets a bit confusing..

know i can just remove the point track piece from the crossover to stop it showing but would rather have the track plan looking right. Is there a way i can stop these arrows showing up

Using hornby elite with RM & 8247 decoders

If you are talking about the confusing arrows on the actual red/green point buttons you can select these off in the ini file.

If you are talking about the blue route lines that show on the point track piece itself you can also select these on-off in the ini file.

I am on the iPad without the manual to ref to so working from memory here. There is another selection on the main setup screen, but I think that is only for setting points at startup to their initial chosen positions.

If you are talking about a crossing loop to loop then the route lines work OK but if you are talking about a bus stop siding (in and out) then it is a known fault that the route lines will not match up and a fudge hasto ne applied - well discussed on the forum.

Just to compliment Rob's reply.

Page 32 & 33 of the RailMaster manual gives details. Extract below:

/media/tinymce_upload/54161a81496c45383f396cb1e578e611.jpg

/media/tinymce_upload/da102381920124a99794fff6b9418d35.jpg

The 'railmaster.ini' file editor is opened via the Bluish COG icon in the bottom left of the RailMaster 'Help' screen.