adjusting pull away and stop on train

cruiser

hi a have the elite but have not done any thing to do with cv's yet as i dont know what i am doing i did manage to read the cv's on one train but it was all new to me so did nothing.
anyway my question is i have A1A-A1A br subsector CLASS 31 DIESEL

WITH SOUND but when started it pulls away very fast and when stopped it stops right away what cv's do you adjust and how do you do it could someone please show me if its possible or point me to a video of how to do it..many thanks looking for a gradual pull

away and gradual stop

cruiser

...is already listed. The default cruising and shunting speeds have been pre-defined...

The Q is not the speeds but the accel/decel transitions which can be adjusted by trial and error (set values from 0 to 255) to suit in the Elite menus.
Railmaster

may also be able to set these values but I am not familiar enough to so advise.
Rob

hi guys sorry but i have not been able to try anything yet with the train as its been far too warm in the shed to be comfortable doing anything hitting 38c
will post how i get on as soon as i get a chance

Cruiser, when you get out there, this change is a simple one done via the menus, so no cv knowledge needed. Look at your manual and you should see it including what the default values are. And if I remember rightly, this one can be programmed on the layout,

no program track needed.

Archived