FAB 1

I am pleased to see that one of my requests from a few years ago 1966 batmobile is coming out this year. one of my other wishes that you would do Thunderbirds Fab 1 , As you have the license for Corgi version hopefully this would be possible . I am sure it would be very popular, hopefully though you could make it more accurate than the Corgi version

I think gerry anderson cars in general eg captain scarlet SPV would also be popular

An the Straker and Foster cars from UFO would be awesome too!

Agreed that would look lovely and perhaps sam loovers car from Joe 90 , i dont think Macs car would work though to high off the ground , a number of the old corgi cars would work well as slot cars , chitty chitty bang bang , monkeemobile , green hornet , not sure if they would have such a big market though

An the Straker and Foster cars from UFO would be awesome too!

Agreed that would look lovely and perhaps sam loovers car from Joe 90 , i dont think Macs car would work though to high off the ground , a number of the old corgi cars would work well as slot cars , chitty chitty bang bang , monkeemobile , green hornet , not sure if they would have such a big market though
I'm a massive Monkees fan, the Monkeemobile would be awesome!