Wishlist section within My Account area

For me that Wishlist capability that was linked to clicking the heart symbols in product pages has not worked properly since the website update at the start of the year.

Until recetly most of my wishlist entries that had been migrated from the old website had been duplicated, often more than once, meaning I had a huge list of 'wishes'. On top of that deselecting the hearts in the wishlist itself did not work.

I then found out that as long as you can still open the page for the item from the wishlist, you can desleect the heart from the product page and this will remove the item from the overall wishlist - although if the product page is no longer linked from the entry in the wishlist then this does not work either.

As of this afternoon I can't even access the Wishlist at all, Go to My account and click on the Wishlist Tab and nothing happens.

Please fix these issues.

Oh and if fixing them means you need to delete records currently in my wishlist then by all means clean them out, I would be happier with a working empty list then a completely useless populated list.

Dublo,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the mods attention.

I have checked my own 'My Account' tab and can confirm that the individual tabs are not responding for me either.

I have raised your issue with my appropriate contact within Hornby admin to get fixed.

Chris

PS - Whether or not that will include flushing out your existing data, I cannot say.

Dublo,

The inactive TABs are now working again. Can you test for your other related issue and report back please.

Hi Chrisaf - not sure what they did, but not only are the tabs in My Account now working again, but the heart symbols in the Wishlist itself are working properly when you deselect them so I no longer have it open the individual product pages to get rid of wishlist items and I also can get rid of the items that no longer have product pages.

Thanks and also please thank whoever you contacted at Hornby.

5Dublo2 - Colin Weaver