Handheld devices not working after RailMaster Pro pack upgrade

Check the TCP/IP addresses used by your HH devices still match the one being used by your updated RailMaster Pro installation.

The one being used by RM Pro is displayed as a pop-up box when you hover the mouse cursor over the oblong boxes just to the left of the clock (it might be a left or right click rather than a hover, I can't remember).

@Gary

Moderator Note:

Could you please select the 'View my Community’ in your Dashboard on the Forum and choose a nickname in the ‘My profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. Hopefully a Forum change is coming soon to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name.

All the Pro pack features are already installed in RM. Inputting the Pro key simply releases these for use, like unlocking a side door. This shouldn’t affect any prior settings.

As Fishy says the likely culprit is Windows which appears to have a sole mission of messing up my computers with its continual updates. The latest being to block RM and other application downloads on its virus check, when it was happy to download them before.