Hush Hush

VESPA

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent my Hush Hush back to Hornby last Friday with a delivery date of Monday. The loco was very noisy. poor running/stalling and parts broken off. I received back my loco today (Thursday) with delivery note saying motor replaced and tested. Initial look shows all the broken parts back on the loco. I'm not sure it is the same loco body. Loco arrived in a large box with plenty of packing. I will run it tomorrow. Well done to Hornby for such a quick return.

GREAT W1

I now have my W1 and it’s fantastic. The Hornby box fitted perfectly into the stout brown outer packaging. On unpacking the loco there were no loose bits rolling around and the loco was totally undamaged, it looks terrific.

I first ran the loco on a 2 meter length of DC track and it ran smoothly and quietly. While I’m waiting to obtain a sound decoder I fitted a well used standard Hornby decoder so I could try it on my layout. It ran perfectly, negotiating points and diamond crossings without any drama.

I’m well impressed by it and would recommend it to anyone. A first class product worth every penny.

• 3 weeks later...