Installing DCC Now plus Sound at later stage to Non DCC Class 08

Deem

If all else fails read the manual but make sure its the right one - never mind we are on the right path now.

I don't have a Sprog but they get good reviews and the owner Andrew Crosland is a regular contributor on the RM Web forum, which incidentally has gone to the dogs recently with speed issues and intrusive adverts.

@96RAF

I was and nearly bought last night Bachmann Dynamis Pro Box. Than I thought I should wait and save more money to invest either Digitrax or NCE or ESU controller with 5 AMP booster and have full abilities to do what ever I need to do.

In the mean time maybe invest in Sprog but Looking on the web their software looks very dated or complicated. I am ok with computer and running program because as hobby I used to, occasionally still repair Laptops, computer, phones and tablets.

But I can't afford to loose decoders by not doing things right first time.

Regards

You can't.

This forum ONLY supports the uploading of image files.

Apart from which, even if you could, they would be in breach of copyright unless they were sound files you personally created yourself and therefore owned the copyright to them. Or, of course, you obtained them from a "copyright free" download source. In which case you could post a link to their location.