Indicates final location

Baggers1707822778

Without knowing what you're looking at it's hard to advise. I have the A19002 Typhoon instructions in front of me and it's how i described it. Previous sub-assemblies are shown in red.
This one page. There are others with only 1 peace. Noticed the number 85 which I know is the colours. So now think it means paint before assembling
forum_image_61fe55d63126a.thumb.png.52186c6a19991bbc6c7bcc0319ec6a92.png

Have you built many kits?

Your picture shows the first page. Stage 1 assembles the wing spars and stage two the cockpit framing and firewall. (I may get some of these names wrong but hope you can follow.)

The wing spars (parts A16, A17 & B02) should be painted aluminium (56).

Most of the frame is 56 aluminium though some, including the firewall is 85 Satin Coal Black.

Stage three shows subassembly 1 (in the black triangle) with the spars in red, because you've assembled them by now. Also subassembly 2 (in the black triangle) has the firewall in red, because it's assembled. To these part B01 is added.

Stage four shows part B22 (paint 56) being added to stage three, and so on.

HTH

Have you built many kits?
Your picture shows the first page. Stage 1 assembles the wing spars and stage two the cockpit framing and firewall. (I may get some of these names wrong but hope you can follow.)
The wing spars (parts A16, A17 & B02) should be painted aluminium (56).
Most of the frame is 56 aluminium though some, including the firewall is 85 Satin Coal Black.
Stage three shows subassembly 1 (in the black triangle) with the spars in red, because you've assembled them by now. Also subassembly 2 (in the black triangle) has the firewall in red, because it's assembled. To these part B01 is added.
Stage four shows part B22 (paint 56) being added to stage three, and so on.
HTH
Built loads when I was younger with my dad. He passed away last year. And been thinking about times with him. Modeling was up there with the best. Only just started again. This was my 1st model in long time. I know the paint work is not correct, but I am very pleased with it. I think I understand now what's going on. Thanks for your help. At my desk now ready for the 1st cut.forum_image_61fe872684eb0.thumb.png.296fce674171c4c504a7198ae9c13d9e.png

Built loads when I was younger with my dad. He passed away last year. And been thinking about times with him. Modeling was up there with the best. Only just started again. This was my 1st model in long time. I know the paint work is not correct, but I am very pleased with it. I think I understand now what's going on. Thanks for your help. At my desk now ready for the 1st cut.

It really helps if you type your reply outside the quote box, so we can see what you're saying.

The 1/24 kits are a bit complicated for someone learning again. Try building a few kits with lower skill levels and you'll soon pick up how to read the instructions. It will give you good practice for tackling the more advanced kits.

Good luck.