Scalextric USA Website and Catalogs

MIleage712

I noticed a couple things. The Scalextric.com website no longer has the US (United States) option. Initially I thought this meant Scalextric is no longer interested in the US (United States) market. I tried to find it via search engine and kept getting referred to Scalextric.com where there is only UK or EUR selections. Had a couple friends go look and they said the same thing (effectively Scalextric stopped doing anything in the US.

Later I did find there is Scalextric in the USA and the site to look at is hornbyhobbies.com . I would suggest something on Scalextric.com that would redirect US based users to hornbyhobbies.com and then to the Scalextric part of that site.

Also I've been searching for the 2023 Scalextric Catalog and it seems no seller in the USA has the catalog. Again another item to make it appear there is not Scalextric effort in the USA.

Finally, I just donated $500us to a school system to sponsor a slot car club. That school has a few of the Sunset Speedway sets. My contribution will allow for some additional quipment and a platform to get the onto a table and some spares, tires etc. I have a couple students ask me again where is the information to use the USB port on the Arc Pro powerbase? Also there is questions about any example code to use USB port or bluetooth?