What did you receive today?

South Coast Flyer

On 21/08/2024 at 00:20, ukpetey said:

I’m dead impressed that @47606 Odin has his layout set up in the kitchen! I’m glad your Mallard is now as you’d expect, it’s a beautiful engine. I unfortunately don’t have one as it’s not available with DCC currently 

My O gauge depot layout, and parsley sidings are both permanent residents in the kitchen area, I just need to finish them off so I can start on my TT layout

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rallymatt said:

That’s a fine looking machine. I have drawn the line at overhead electrics, or I would just have way too many European locos! 

😅 I have so many locomotives from so many different countries that the damage has already been done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@llmson that's a very nice loco what  make is it piko or roco.  damage done to my cards years ago lol😊

two weeks ago my go to model shop MSL was selling two  piko  locos on pre order  but HO  scale at £36 plus p+p for about £10 .50   they are brand new one was a yellow Taurus and one was a br 110 i think .

i wish they would  do the same for  the TT range they have the same locos

at £72 pounds how can they do it at £36 for HO .?

Edited by happy tt
left this out ?

17 minutes ago, happy tt said:

@llmson that's a very nice loco what  make is it piko or roco.  damage done to my cards years ago lol😊

two weeks ago my go to model shop MSL was selling two  piko  locos  but HO  scale at £36 plus p+p for about £10 .50   they are brand new one was a yellow Taurus and one was a br 110 i think .

i wish they would  do the same for  the TT range they have the same locos

at £72 pounds how can they do it at £36 for HO .?

The locomotive is a special edition from Tillig, weathered by the manufacturer itself. You can only order it directly from the Tillig shop. If you are interested, it is best to pre-order, as the special editions sell out very quickly. Almost as quickly as the exclusive Peco 7-plank set from Malc's Models.

Edited by Ilmson
Additional link

5 minutes ago, happy tt said:

😉@llmson   thank i will have a look at the tillig webpage 😊

But don't be shocked by the price. Piko's Taurus in TT is around £80, but also very simply made. Even the lighting is still light bulbs instead of LEDs. Since I'm more of a fan of details, it's not my thing.

And for the H0, less details, more mass production should solve the riddle. Piko has its own factory in China in Chashan.

Edited by Ilmson
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Stephen-1260829 said:

It's my 60th Birthday on Friday 13th of September and Daisy the labrador has bought me four new Oxford Diecast TT120 vehicles.

2 x the Double decker bus

1  x VW panel van

1 x Morris GPO van

I think that these look really great

rear of busses.jpeg

RM Bus.jpeg

the 4.jpeg

VW van.jpeg

They look great, now we could do with someone to produce alternative adverts and route displays transfers for the bus to make them not all the prototype bus

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stephen-1260829 said:

It's my 60th Birthday on Friday 13th of September

Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful day. Literally just 4 weeks younger than me! 

Edited by ukpetey
Stupidity edit!
  • Like 1