Jadlam are having a sale

ColinB

Just to mention Jadlam’s clearance isn’t restricted to locos.

e.g. the three L&MR freight wagon packs (coal/sheep/horse) are available for under £50.

Whilst personally i’m not interested in the livestock, I am now getting the ‘Rainhill’ wagons for a similar price to the Chaldrons - cheers Jadlam!

Having received the Prince of Wales P2 I can see why it didn't sell so well, the tender is not as detailed as the one supplied with other two variants. Interestingly though this one doesn't derail like the other two. Still a nice loco.

@Colin the real loco’s tender is being built to the same design as 60163 Tornado’s - which is a more modern design & not a replica of the original LNER tenders.

I would imagine that Hornby will have matched this design (possibly even used their existing Tornado tender tooling - if accurate enough?)

Are you therefore commenting on the tender’s accuracy compared to the real thing? or simply acknowledging the different design?

I didn't say it was wrong, I assumed Hornby matched it. All I said was I could understand while the model wasn't selling so well, as I got it very cheap. It is an updated Tornado tender design as is has removable coal and the insides are completely different to the Tornedo, Railroad verses high definition. Even the way it attaches to the chassis is different to the Tornedo tender.