Railmaster points double pulse

Hi Norrie655,

I've always used Double Pulse = 1, a bit of belt and braces approach really, just to ensure the point gets the message. Never experienced any issues, though I do use Cobalt IP motors, rather than solenoid based ones. 

You say double pulse hasn't worked for a while, so I assume it has worked before. How have you determined it no longer works? What type of point motors do you use and which accessory decoder, if any? Have any of these changed recently?

Bit of a long shot, but it has been mentioned on numerous occasions before that the ini file can be a bit fussy about the order of the parameters in the file. Have you changed your ini file lately and where in the file dose the Double Pulse parameter appear?

TimNiceButDim

Using Elite, DCC Concepts 8way decoders with Hornby surface solenoid points, was ok for a long time but i'd say hasn't in last 12mnths or more used to hear & see the double pulse & while its ok most of the time its reassuring on the occasional misfire to know it will jump home that last 1-2mm when it does, as far as i can remember it hasn't been related to any changes as i have had the DCC concepts decoders & Hornby point solenoid combo for years probably close to 10yr.