Which brands would you like to see Pocher create a model of?

GOL

Which brands would you like to see Pocher create a model of?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which brands would you like to see Pocher create a model of?

• Audi
    • Bentley
    • BMW
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Ferrari
    • Maserati
    • Porsche
    • McLaren
    • Jaguar
    • Ford
    • Lamborghini
    • Pagani
    • Chevrolet
    • Toyota
    • Cadillac
    • Honda
    • Nissan
    • Bugatti
    • Alfa Romeo
    • Aston Martin

I voted Bentley and Bugatti. Just to add these would be old cars not the modern ones, e.g Bentley Blue Train and Le-Mans blower Bentley. Bugatti Type 57 and 59.

• 1 month later...

Its not actually a very good idea asking us what we want you to model.

A few years ago a facebook page had a poll on what would be a good subject for a 1/8 scale model, and when all the votes were counted up the overal winner was the 308 gtb, thats what happens when you decide these things by commitee, you never get something amazing from a commitee, you get a vannilla choice everybody is kind of ok with, but you dont get something amazing. 

What you need is someone with a passion for cars who will chose something amazing and go with it, you wouldnt get a 308 gtb, you would get a288 gto, be honest given a choice between those you would have to go with the gto, So dont have a vote on it, as long as its not a stupid choice, so whatever you do, dont let whoever chose the 917 pick the next model you build. It was done before and it was done better from what i have seen. 

Also, you need to consider whether you are building scale models or toys, hate to say it but if you went the route of toys you would make a killing, do an A Team van and the orders would come flooding in, not from me a hasten to add.

If you want input from customers better to draw up a short list and then let us have our say, but dont let us decide.