Delivery - City of London

Just a query and wondered if nobody might know…

I pre-ordered a City of London and it appears they’re already in shops. In the past, I’m fairly certain we’ve had a notification our pre-orders are on the way at the same time or maybe a day or two earlier. So far, I’ve had no notifications. I’ll be patient but wondered if anybody has had emails about their B17 pre-orders yet?

I don't know which one you ordered, but if it is the green LNER one according to Rails they will arrive later. I thought the same as I ordered the green one from Hornby direct.

Edited by ColinB

3 minutes ago, ColinB said:

I don't know which one you ordered, but if it is the green LNER one according to Rails they will arrive later. I thought the same as I ordered the green one from Hornby direct.

It’s the black B17 called ‘City of London’. I’ve seen posts from Rails and Great Eastern Models showing they’ve got them in stock. 

33 minutes ago, ChrisBWC said:

It’s the black B17 called ‘City of London’. I’ve seen posts from Rails and Great Eastern Models showing they’ve got them in stock. 

I did wonder, in which case give their Customer Services a call, they should have contacted you by now. Last time I called about an order they were extremely helpful, although I do wonder if that may have changed with the new management.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, What About The Bee said:

https://uk.hornby.com/products/br-class-b175-4-6-0-61670-city-london-era-4-r30137

Listed as "Last Few"

Have you checked your account to confirm your pre-order @ChrisBWC?

Likely you have, of course.  Probably me just being over cautious.

Bee

It’s still there as a pre order! But usually there’s a flurry of pictures on fb of others who have theirs. I’ll send Hornby an email. 

Edited by ChrisBWC

6 hours ago, Brew Man said:

I'd phone them. By the time they answer your email the model might have sold out.

(Mild) Panic over… got a reply and an email today to say it’s at the warehouse. 

• Like 2