TT120 Resource Hub

GMD

Just a thought - would a “Modification/Upgrade/Repair” section be of use ? I know this content is generally spread across numerous YT channels but maybe useful to have links centrally ?
E.g Richard (TWW) Class 08 HM7k decoder, stay alive, lights n sound, coach lighting TWW again and of course Rallymatt with his magic wand 😉 and coach repainting, Peachy’s Stay alive comparisons then we now have the coreless motors under test etc etc. then for repair we have all the info on A1,A3, A4 derailing, motors, drive shafts and so on. 

I for one am definitely a tinkerer, and have fully modded my Class 08, and done HST carriage light's so all this content is definitely of interest to me. 

@Simon M Thanks for this Simon - there is a Power & Tech section, which is available as one of the Product categories, but on checking had not been added to the top menu navigation - now fixed!! Thanks for raising the question, without which I would have continued in blissful ignorance. Haven't had the courage yet to mod my own 08 - but I reckon a few more weeks taking my brave pills and I might just give it a bash...😬

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GMD said:

Haven't had the courage yet to mod my own 08 - but I reckon a few more weeks taking my brave pills and I might just give it a bash...😬

What’s the worst that can happen ! Apart from £130 of scrap metal and plastic 😂 Scary when you start but slow and careful and very satisfying when done 👍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1