Ok this may have been broached before.....

henly

... in which case i apolagise and ask to be redirected.

As a new user of Elite and Railmaster I must say I'm extremely impressed, I started a N gauge layout some 6 years ago got as far as the track layout then lost interest due to other hobbies

getting in the way, then I saw a demo of the said software and was inspired to carry on after buying and Elite and Railmaster.

I have some minor problems,

1. my layout has 16 turnouts and a turntable and so I'm unable to display it in the normal

100% display is there any way to set the display to 75% as default?

I must also commend Hornby support line which sorted out one of my problems double quick and without hassle.

Hi henly. You can! Have a look top left on your RM layout plan and click the down arrow to the right of 100%. You can choose from 150%, 125%, 100%, 75% and 50%. At the moment you have to select your preference each time you go into RM, but this might change

soon, so that it defaults to your preferred setting on entering the program.

@henly

The future updates thread referred to by Fishmanoz is called 'Desirable features for future Railmaster Software updates' and as he says we are hoping that the ability to load the layout to a default zoom other than 100% will be included in a

future update. I raised the same idea on that thread on page one, back in April this year. If you get chance, I suggest you have a read through the comments to see what other features have been requested. HMRS seem to have been very supportive of the thread

and we are looking forward to see what has been accepted.

Archived