Running in....

Pantherdave

walkingthedog said:

Anybody with half a brain would run their locos in, that's why I can't understand why Graskie doesn't. He's well qualified.
Yes, I am fortunate to be in possession of a full brain and am well qualified, B.A., A.C.I.I.,

O.A.P. I think I would probably not live long enough to run all my locos in.

Graskie said:

walkingthedog said:

Anybody with half a brain would run their locos in, that's why I can't understand why Graskie doesn't. He's well qualified.Yes, I am fortunate to be in possession of a full brain and am well qualified,

B.A., A.C.I.I., O.A.P. I think I would probably not live long enough to run all my locos in.

You are right WTD, proved it by not getting it!

I've always thought of it as the saying, if you have half a mind to be a politician, that's all you need. But then I'm in favour of giving them a decent wage on the pay peanuts get monkeys principal. We deserve better.

And Graskie, I must apologise

for joining in and taking the milk from time to time. For me it is always intended to be lighthearted and certainly not derogatory. But it is so easy to take the printed word the wrong way.

PS. Graskie, if we were to start exchanging post nominals

at 50 paces, there is a possibility I might be slightly in front. But then I couldn't actually say so without seriously invoking the Oz tall poppy syndrome response, so I won't. Oops, I think I already have.

Archived