Let's Hear It For the Guys at HRMS

GarH

As one who has taken advantage of the support available at Hornby over problems or just simple queries with RailMaster I think they have done a sterling job over the Christmas period responding very quickly to any questions I have raised at least and it

would appear others as well - particularly those impulse buyers of boxed sets and helping them work around the guidance in leaflets and guides. So a big thank you guys and of course all those old stagers who have contributed patiently to frustrated model railway

enthusiasts. Happy New Year - a day early but why not?

Thank you for that. It is sincerely appreciated.

We have tried to assist customers seven days a week and especially on Christmas Day and Boxing Day as we don't want to think that there are any disappointed kids (young and old) out there who have

opened their presents on a special day.

At the end of the day we recognise that RailMaster is probably one of the most sophisticated things Hornby have ever sold and so we feel it is important to go that extra mile in respect of support, this being

a key part of the system.

We have some great plans for RailMaster over the coming months and years and we want this system to revitalise the sheer 'fun' in running a model railway, especially making it far easier to use all of the new complicated DCC

equipment which is coming out.

Again, many thanks for your sentiments and a happy New Year to everybody.

If I might add my tuppence worth - I have really enjoyed my new RM package. It's a great piece of kit and It has certainly given me a fresh spurt of enthusiasm. I'm appreciative too of the prompt response from HRMS, and of course from others on the forum,

to my queries. Keep up the good work.

Frohes Neujahr, as they say in Germany!

Bahnhof Mersch said:

If I might add my tuppence worth - I have really enjoyed my new RM package. It's a great piece of kit and It has certainly given me a fresh spurt of enthusiasm. I'm appreciative too of the prompt response from HRMS, and

of course from others on the forum, to my queries. Keep up the good work.

Frohes Neujahr, as they say in Germany!

HornbyRailMasterSupport said:

Thank you for that. It is sincerely appreciated.

We have tried to assist customers seven days a week and especially on Christmas Day and Boxing Day as we don't want to think that there are any disappointed

kids (young and old) out there who have opened their presents on a special day.

At the end of the day we recognise that RailMaster is probably one of the most sophisticated things Hornby have ever sold and so we feel it is important to go that extra

mile in respect of support, this being a key part of the system.

We have some great plans for RailMaster over the coming months and years and we want this system to revitalise the sheer 'fun' in running a model railway, especially making it far easier

to use all of the new complicated DCC equipment which is coming out.

Again, many thanks for your sentiments and a happy New Year to everybody.

I left a message over Christmas saying what a wonderful job you have done, I sincerely

mean this, well done Hornby.

I look forward to the great plans you have coming in the months ahead, RailMaster is maybe not for everone but it is for me. It opens so many doors and I am sure ever new door will no doubt open new thoughts, train tracking

and control linked with point and signal control, one loco per zone control and so much more. I am sure your list is much bigger. Well done Hornby.

Archived