Default set up for all points in RailMaster

When RailMaster is started all points are set to the default setting.

Is it possible to reset all points back to that position at any stage during use of the program without having to restart it?

I have at present set up Manage Track Groups

in Track Plan Designer and set up one called 'reset to start' where every point is listed to put them back to the default start positions.

PJ_model_trains said:

Is it possible to reset all points back to that position at any stage during use of the program without having to restart it?

I have

at present set up Manage Track Groups in Track Plan Designer and set up one called 'reset to start' where every point is listed to put them back to the default start positions.

Seems like you answered your own question PJ

PJ_model_trains said:

I have

at present set up Manage Track Groups in Track Plan Designer and set up one called 'reset to start' where every point is listed to put them back to the default start positions.

OR, what I do is create a small program for setting the initial

point positions. In my view much better as you have full control over the timings for the switching which can be much quicker.

dgilbert2 said:

OR, what I do is create a small program for setting the initial point positions. In my view much better as you have full control over the timings for the switching which can be much quicker.

Hi dgilbert2

Is

the way I mentioned not the same? I didn't want to set a route just reset all the points to start up positions.

PJ

PJ_model_trains said:

Hi dgilbert2

Is the way I mentioned not the same? I didn't want to set a route just reset all the points to start up positions.

PJ

No subtly different as a "program" gives you full control

without the default point delays all the time.

Start off by using the record function to switch all your points as required, better if you alternate through all your decoders to give the CDU's time to charge up, and then edit the timings.

Archived