Hornby Mag Operation build it....

The_Seagull

morning all....I know that the monthly Hornby magazine has nothing to do with the company or this forum, but i have a question anyway.......have tried to build the warehouse that came with this months issue, and have found the thing very frustrating to

put together.

anyway else had a go?

would be interested to hear how you went on

cheers

hi graskie....

thanks fer that.

i like to be doing something else whilst the trains are running, and as i have just removed the station from my layout, thought that this warehouse, would fill the void.

still building the thing, in DCC...

still

hurt.

but, feeeeeling slightly better

I'm in the process of building this in the spare room as a soirt of a "sand pit" project as it it's too cold this time of the year for the garage train set. I have successfully got all the technical stuff done, fully operational in dcc, merg accessory

decoders, Railmaster, etc. This interest me more than counting rivets. With regard to the landscaping, I have almost finished the gravel stuff, and about to start the static grass. I wasn't going to bother with the building because they look more trouble than

there worth for very little effect. Instead I will resort to Metcalfe as I think these are quite therapeutic.

I agree. I started with SuperQuick years ago, then changed to Metcalfe, but now I'd rather spend my gold on Hornby and the opposition's ready made top quality stuff, plus the odd on-line diorama. I never feel I have any spare time when running my railway.

Archived