Deleting Multiple Lines in a Program

In a RailMaster Program, is it possible to delete more than one program line at once, rather than having to enter each line separately and go thorough the confirmation process?

It would be a handy feature especially if the deleted timings could also be amended automatically by way of a confirmation box (e.g. do you want to close up the deleted timings gap - YES/NO).

Hi RDS,

I don't think it is possible at the moment - maybe an idea to add this to the Desirable Features thread. What I do if I want to delete a number of consecutive lines, is to click on the first line, then with my finger ready on the Enter key, click the Delete icon followed by Enter. You can repeat this quite quickly but you need to be careful because after each line deleted, there is no indication on the screen as to which line is 'current'. However, although not obvious, the line following the one just deleted will become current, if you see what I mean.

It would be much better if the user could highlight a number of lines (as you can do on a spreadsheet, for example), then with just one click, delete all of these 'selected' lines.

Ray

Archived