Thank you!

gilbo2

I posted this text in another thread but felt on this occasion it justified being highlighted on its own;

Credit where credit is due, I have been so impressed by the support being offered this week by HRMS since 1.56 was made public, which seems to be offered at all hours! Really helpful as well when your at work all day! They cannot be getting much sleep at the moment, so genuine recognition from myself – THANK YOU!

I totally agree. I've had an eLink problem running over a few months, and RailMaster Support could not do enough to solve the problem. I don't know of any other company that would deliver customer support anything like that of RMS.

Another Big THANK YOU

Although I have said it before, I too feel the need to say again, a big thank you to HRMS.

Not just for what they have done for people this week but, for the hours they have put in and continue to do so.

Even making themselves available on Christmas Day.

They are truly dedicated people who can see the potential of RM and for Hornby as a whole. I believe we are only just starting to see some of the fruits of their labour, as we spend more time in the software and running our trains and layouts we will then start to get a real feel of what is possible. As we do, loco detection will be made available and our wish list for future items for future RM Pro's will grow.

RailMaster Pro, Technology used in a good way.

Keep up the good  work guys.

Completely agree with the above comments. A huge thank you to HRMS who have certainly spent a fair bit of time and effort to sort my update out and providing me with on-going to suport to sort out some issues I seem to be having. it really is tremendous to have such a high level of professional help and support, not to mention all of the help and support provided by the more experienced members of this forum to those of us (me) for whom even an idiots guide is hard to follow! 

Thanks to you all..

Archived