Hornby RailMaster and Windows 8.1

PJ, hi, its allways going to pop up, when you click at the bottom, in order for you to turn off the computer, from the screen.Mine is totally hidden, in favour of schematic, but when you take the mouse to the very bottom, it pops up, rest of time, remains hidden. john

Hi John

I have reduced the number of items on the bottom bar and removed the hide rule.

Now RM loads over the top of the bottom bar giving RM priority for the full screen, as it used to be.

So the bar doesn't pop up anymore when I tough the bottom of the screen with the mouse. ;o)

If I want anything behind RM I just mimise RM

Thanks John

PJ

Are you sure you have the RM window maximised.

Up in the right hand corner inbetween the dash (Minimise) and the cross (Close) icons you should see either 1 or 2 squares.

2 squares mean the window is maximised, but can be restored down (made smaller).

If you see only the 1 square this means the window is in its smaller state and can be maximised to fill the screen, which may be your problem.

Hover your mouse over the icon and it will light up and and a pop up will tell you the next option.

Are you sure you have the RM window maximised.

Up in the right hand corner inbetween the dash (Minimise) and the cross (Close) icons you should see either 1 or 2 squares.

2 squares mean the window is maximised, but can be restored down (made smaller).

If you see only the 1 square this means the window is in its smaller state and can be maximised to fill the screen, which may be your problem.

Hover your mouse over the icon and it will light up and and a pop up will tell you the next option.

Hi RAF96

Yes the window was maximised as you say. I could see the full page of RM filling every part of the screen but the task bar at the bottom was over it. I have removed a few items from the task bar and it has corrected itself.

PJ

Archived