Adding sound file to Rail Program

Can someone please help – I am using Rail-Master Version 1.56 and trying to add sound Wav files to my Rail Program (announcements held in the Rail Master sound folder) – this used to be easy under version 1.20 as it displayed a search box but that no longer appears to be happening. I’ve added a new line using the+ key on the Rail Program page , and then selected from the “Resources” column the program command icon then in next column with the heading “Resource Name” entered “program command” (the only option available), then from the “Instruction” Column selected “Play Sound” at this point there appears no way of adding a Wav file from the Rail Master Sound file folder and therefore I have tried cutting and pasting a Wav file onto the Rail Program page but as soon as I move out of the "Instruction" box the Wav file disappears leaving the ”Play sound:” with no following Wav file.

Can someone please assist.

Thanks

Rattler

Just done this myself in 1.57 - and it worked OK. I didn't try this before so can't comment on any differences. Now, in 1.57, after setting "Play Sound" in the "Instruction" box a little magnifying glass comes up for you ro browse to the sound you want. Let us know how you get on. R-

Archived