Hornby Cock of the North TTS

dynax

Trying to install the above but not in the list of locos on RM, tried inputting the R number but nothing shows up, can do it manually from loco ID, but no sounds, any help appreciated, also have the DoG TTs no problems with that, don't think it's an update issue as I've just downloaded the software and set it all up on the Elite, thanks,

Mike.

Dynax, hi, not a problem. None of the TTS, locos are in RM, yet. Just type in the name, just as you would a Bachmann loco. Presume you have put on Prog track, and changed from 003. Enter your new number in box, then type in from instructions, all functions(18). test them as you go. If still a problem, let us know. john

Dynax, hi, not a problem. None of the TTS, locos are in RM, yet. Just type in the name, just as you would a Bachmann loco. Presume you have put on Prog track, and changed from 003. Enter your new number in box, then type in from instructions, all functions(18). test them as you go. If still a problem, let us know. john

Thanks John, i've changed all loco id's with the elite directly, i just thought i would try rm before deciding wether or not to buy it, Mike.

Mike, you might check out the many threads on the RM forum as this has been covered a number of times before.

Do a search on TTS or just look down the list of threads for those covering the various TTS locos. Doesn't matter which you look at as the functions are all the same.

Check particularly for how to set up latching functions. Graskie in particular has some good advice on these. 

Archived