v1.59

RDS

You should let RailMaster download and install it.  The update is a maintenance release, fixing some minor bugs and adding a few minor features.  If anybody has trouble with the automatic download (due most lilely to antivirus/firewall software blocking it) then you can download and install manually from www.powerpos.com/rail-master.rm_setup.exe.

You should let RailMaster download and install it.  The update is a maintenance release, fixing some minor bugs and adding a few minor features.  If anybody has trouble with the automatic download (due most lilely to antivirus/firewall software blocking it) then you can download and install manually from www.powerpos.com/rail-master.rm_setup.exe.

Hi HRMS,  Does the manual get updated with every release? I'm currently on 1.58 but the manual I have is 1.57 (October 2014)

It is Christmas Eve!

Hornby have emailed me also, they found bugs in RM for the Train-Tech 3 and 4 aspect signal coding and have fixed them. These and other bug fixes are in the 1.59 version download.

Incredible service from HRMS, we are very grateful and wish you all a Very Happy Christmas

PJ

Hi PJ,

Have you had a chance to try out your TrainTech bug fixes yet?

I have tested mine, and I still have exactly the same faults.

It's even worse - if, from a program, I send repeated "Stop" commands, a 2-aspect signal will "toggle" between red and green!!!

Bah Humbug :-(

Ray

It is Christmas Eve!

Hornby have emailed me also, they found bugs in RM for the Train-Tech 3 and 4 aspect signal coding and have fixed them. These and other bug fixes are in the 1.59 version download.

Incredible service from HRMS, we are very grateful and wish you all a Very Happy Christmas

PJ

Hi PJ,

Have you had a chance to try out your TrainTech bug fixes yet?

I have tested mine, and I still have exactly the same faults.

It's even worse - if, from a program, I send repeated "Stop" commands, a 2-aspect signal will "toggle" between red and green!!!

Bah Humbug :-(

Ray

Hi Ray

Not yet, I won't get chance for probably five days.

PJ

Hi HRMS,  Does the manual get updated with every release? I'm currently on 1.58 but the manual I have is 1.57 (October 2014)

Hi Teedoubleudee

As HRMS says it it not always updated but, I recall saying a few days ago mine RM Guide is November. Do a download manyally and see if it is a newer version.

I am not able to check mine at present.

PJ

Archived