Railmaster App

scuboo

Hi all

I'm Robert and I'm new to the forum, DCC and railmaster. I've just purchased the elink and railmaster package. I'm having issues trying to activate the software but that's another issue and I've contacted hornby about the issue. I was wondering if anyone else had issues trying to get the railmaster App. I've tried to get it on my phone and tablet but I get to a screen with programming writing on it. Restart and back at the top of screen. I thought it would be possible to download an app, the way I see it now is that if you want to use the hand help you have to be connected to the Web. Has anyone else had issues like this or trying to activate the software?

Thanks

Robert

Hi Robert, go to the DCC forum, then the Majestic plus eLink thread and you'll see there from me a complete set of questions to get you up and running. 

On on the handheld app, there should be a PDF on your desktop covering it, or go to the Help window of RM, then Latest News and when you scroll nearly to the bottom, you'll find instructions. You'll have to update RM to latest v1.59 before either of those will be there.

This is what I get when I try to activate the software, I can't figure out how to check if the anti virus is on or off

Most AV put an icon on your bottom right hand corner of screen. Usually if you right click this icon you get the option to temporarily disable your AV for a set period, say ten minutes up next pc start, useful for installing some software but for your purposes to avoid it sticking it's nose into your code activation.

if you remain stuck send a report from inside RM and ask support to email you so they can activate it for you. Whatever you do DO NOT post your code on the forums, else it can be stolen and there is no way anyone can unsteal it for you.

Archived