2015 Catalogue !

Many thanks for quick delivery of new catalogue , with that wonderful new catalogue smell included! I noticed that although an F1 version of the basic ARC set is included the ARC AIR and ARC PRO are not part of the 2015 range , in print at least. Really looking forward to see how the use of blue tooth controllers and multi tablet / phone screens will change people's views on Scalextric. 

I saw a post by Adrian in a slot car forum that the are trying hard to get ARC AIR out this year but unsure as to when. ARC PRO is likely a next year release at this point.

Again, this is "I know someone who knows someone"scenario,...

It is on the internet it must be true!!!

Hi Andy, We are indeed developing ARC AIR and progress is good and well on the way to being complete. A lot of ARC PRO work has been catered for in the ARC AIR version but still a while to go on this one.

It's a case of 'watch this space' at the moment as we can't promise a release date yet. Have you used ARC ONE yet? Happy Racing, Adrian

Hi Adrian,

We tested an old Tyco/Mattel System over the holidays that had pit stops and fueling so we are very keen on the whole ARC line

I am holding out for  the ARC AIR though as we tend to use intersection/junction track resulting in lunges to get the cars back on track and the wireless controllers would be a welcome addition.

There are also features with AIR that I am loking forward to.

I will defeintely be here often waiting with baited breathe!

Regards

Andy (currently racing a Mercedes CLK DTM :-))

I took the plunge and bought the basic ARC ONE set and am still getting my head around the menus and trying to save times on the app. i know people who have been impressed by the arc one but are waiting to upgrade to the wireless controllers. would be nice to know more details of both AIR and PRO to make right choice of which one to upgrade to. I honestly reckon people are getting tired of console driving games , as yet another po faced Forza or Grand Tourismo gets rehashed and like me want something fun , tangible and skilful to enjoy with friends and family. I suppose space , not the final front ear type , is always the problem for lots of people , with our UK small room sizes. anyhoo , as many others, looking forwards to more information on the future of ARC

Pace car would be excellent addition to ARC One  ( elastic bands round the controllers don't really cut it in this day and age... ) but not sure if all digital set up is needed? Also would like to see option of a big green "GO" on ARC app screen as well as the bleeps , family can't quite get head around the audio / red circle count down start only.  

Archived