Digital conversion kit instructions

jellyB58

Hi

I recently bought a digital conversion kit off e bay,I'm not sure which one it is(see picture)it came with no "quick start manual" so I dont have a clue what to do with the sport digital power base or how to program it,if anyone has the instructions I would be more than willing to pay p&p for some photo copies

Regards

jellyB58/media/tinymce_upload/2015-02-04_18.09_.07_.jpg

Hi jellyB58,

From your pictures it looks like you have the older Scalextric Digital Powerbase. I do have an instruction sheet for it and I will send it through directly using the email address you have attached to your Forum account.

Any problems please let me know.

Thats brilliant,thanks very much for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi jellyB58,

From your pictures it looks like you have the older Scalextric Digital Powerbase. I do have an instruction sheet for it and I will send it through directly using the email address you have attached to your Forum account.

Hi jellyB58,

Dear admin I have the same power base and same problem could you send me the instruction sheet of the same power base, please?

Since I recently bought the digital conversion kit shown in the picture of the other gentleman I am having serious power or electric conection problems. Any help you can spare?

• 8 months later...

It seems strange that Scalextric don't have a simple download faclity for manuals old and new. Aathough the service sheets are handy if a pain to trawl through. Looking on the net generally there are instructions out there. Perhaps not the best out there here is the first one I found

https://www.hotslots132.com/scalextric-digital-track-set-instructions-car-digital-power-base-a-152.html

The power base plug unit should be on the left side of your circuit.

And to state the obvious, when converting to digital your cars need converting as well either by installing a DPR module where the car has the facility or by wiring in the the C7005 which requires hobbist skills and soldering.

Archived