TrackMaster Freezing Up

No matter what I do, after about a dozen or so pieces my trackmaster freezes up. It takes ages for anything to work and results in me having to save and reload after every piece is placed. I have tried reinstalling the program but to no avail.I have installed and activated just as it asked.

I am running Windows 7 with a quad processor so it should be more than enough to handle this program, it works well with every other.

Any ideas?

Hi Sb, welcome to the forums. 

Did id you install TM as Administrator?  You can check by right clicking the icon on your desktop, select Properties, then I think Security tab (or is it Compatibility, haven't done this for a while) and make sure the Run as Administrator box is ticked.

Apart from that and having never used TM, you haven't given us much to go on.  Is there a feature to email TM Support in the Help window?  If so, suggest you do so.  If not, email Support@Rail-master.com and see what they have to say.

Admin, can you please add Trackmaster as the first word of the thread title and move to the TM forum. Then people won't think they are to give ice age advice.

• 2 years later...

I also have a glitch with my TM, part of the screen is stuck on a larger scale, I've tried the swiching it off and on and on and on . .  deleted the whole thing and started again, to no avail. Any advice or do I go to RM and dangle the TM cd from my rear view mirror?

Any advice or do I go to RM and dangle the TM cd from my rear view mirror?

RM and TM are two completely different applications. RM is not a replacement for TM.

Archived