Loco Detection Commands list

As compiled and posted by Magfan.....for quick reference on the LD thread posters....HB.

Lets bring back the list of commands...

All these can be used when programming what Loco went over a sensor.

All these commands can be programmed in any or every sensor.

Loco Detection Commands -

On signal green

On signal red

For Locos;

For train type(s)

For forward direction

For reverse direction

For any direction

Stop loco

Stop loco on signal

Resume loco on signal

Reduce loco speed to

Increase loco speed to

Set to cruise speed

Switch right point

Switch left point

Set clear signal

Set danger signal

Activate loco function

Play sound file

Run program file

So you can set speeds, set signals, set points, play tunes, etc and as fishy stated, Run a program.

These are missing commands for LD which are needed for it to work effectively

On signal yellow

On signal yellow-yellow

PLUS

Set signal yellow (Extra Caution)

Set signal yellow-yellow (Caution)

Yellow and Yellow-Yellow aspects are allowed in our signals in RM, they are also programmable in program routes

They are essential for LD at present the following only are included:

On signal green

On signal red

PLUS

Set clear signal

Set danger signal

On signal green - ok, this is pretty straight forward. Toot horn, flash lghts, set speed, etc.

On signal red - so there will be an option other than stopping?

Stop loco on signal - on a signal other than red? Or does this mean a signal from any device, not necessarily a signal. A signal (instruction) from another sensor perhaps?

Resume loco on signal - on a signal other than green? And same as for :Stop loco on signal".

I'm hoping the Stop and Resume on signal commands imply red and green. So unless instructed otherwise for given trains, at a given sensor you simply tell it to Stop loco on signal, Resume loco on signal and it simply does this for all trains.

CREDITS - they go to HRMS not me, OK I prepared the list to help members in the first place but, ah ho

When HB created the New Thread with the commands list I though what a good idea, lets keep it for those items. The missing items made sense to add but them..............

Apologies I guess to hosh, same questions he just got wrong thread!

No further comments from me on here!

If my memory serves me correctly, this is the list as first appeared around v1.56 as compiled by PJ.  Has anyone checked since then?

I will check tomorrow, just got PC set up today, temporary in wrong room and just adding Norton.

I will check the LD commands in RM tomorrow ;o)

Last comment on here, other than an update to follow!!!

Agree, no more comments, only updates on command list.

Adam, suggest you lock and sticky this thread please.  Only to be updated when someone emails you with any additional instructions to be added to the first post.  Or maybe wait for PJ's confirmation, then do it.

Below are the LD commands in RM - 4-1-2016

On signal yellow

On signal double yellow

On signal flashing yellow

On signal flashing double

On signal flashing green

On signal green

On signal red

For Loco(s):

For train type(s):

For forward direction

For reverse direction

For any direction

Stop loco

Stop loco on signal

Resume loco on signal

Reduce loco speed to

Increase loco speed to

Set to cruise speed

Switch right point

Switch left point

Set clear signal

Set danger signal

Activate loco function

Play sound file

Run program file

We ask HRMS to consider the following commands please

Set Yellow signal

Set Double Yellow signal

HRMS you may also wish to consider the setting of the other flashing aspects in this set.

Setting signal aspects to control speed of loco's to signal variations is going to be a very important part of automating the running of our trains.

Above we can see the additional LD commands for signals. It is clear HRMS are totally commited to the advancement of the software and making LD a market leader in model railway control. It is also very clear, and we should be encouraged, that they are continuing to listen to our comments and requests. 

From all members of the forum 'Thank you and Happy New Year'.

I will send a message to Adam to remove all messages other than the new updated list of commands and lock this thread keeping it just for reference.

Please do not add any further comments to this thread. Hopefully Adam will remove all posts except the main list of commands added today and lock this thread, only to be added to by contacting an administrator. We can all use it as a forum reference tool and refer members back to it instead of having to keep cutting and pasting lists in other threads.