Problems since 1.43 elite update

Dazzler down under

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAF, I became concerned after doing the Hold "Loco" then power-on test and had the same screen as Daz.

Did the Unit -> Reset-> Confirm twice as suggested - and after changing Mode back to Standard, if that is relevant - got the EE PASS screen when doing the test.

My base is stamped 13/07. Any reason to be concerned?

Also, yesterday I reset the decoder in my Britannia and still it failed to run, but after resetting the elite today it now runs again, for how long we shall see, but for the time being it's running ok. I'm now wondering if my 3801 will run but I can't test it as it's at a mates place being tested on his power cab and won't get it back for a week or 2.

Daz & choralc

Your codes are not the ones at risk and the EE Pass confirms at the time the unit was fine at the time of the test, but it seems Daz has a real problem with his Elite which is intermittent and for him extremely frustrating.

I wonder if the programming action is triggering something in there to cause the problem.

Let me report these results back to Hornby and see if they have any suggestions.

Rob

Archived