Oh really? Another glitch!

That's happns all the time for me. Usually early in the mornings.

A bigger glitch I've come and found today, is that I can't post in the 'James and Percy TTS' in the Thomas the Tank Engine section. It won't me click in the reply box to type what I want to type in, or let me click on the links to the user's profiles. Very strange this is.

Today I have found the forum unresponsive at times i.e. certain button selections didn't respond immediately, but I blamed this on my iPad touch screen being problematic, so didn't fret over it, but as it seems to be a real problem then feel free to use the report button to tell Adam about it, although he is off for the weekend so don't expect any response or rectification until well after start work on Monday.

My iPad us problematic too, on all sorts of websites!

But as it seems to be a real problem then feel free to use the report button to tell Adam about it, although he is off for the weekend so don't expect any response or rectification until well after start work on Monday.

Easy said than done! I can't click on anything. All the things you can click on do not work, on that particular topic. I will have another go replying tonight, using my laptop. It could just be my iPad, playing me up.

Archived