Problems posting a product image

I keep getting an error message when trying to upload an image to the appropriate product page. The image is only 408 kb in size, so is within the guidelines, and seems to be a standard jpg.

I was trying to upload a screenshot of the message here, but that wouldn't go either!

Tightened security measures, perhaps?

I couldn't upload it here, either, nor could I upload a screen shot of the error message.

They're both available on OneDrive at https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkjfAAK2zaQWg4ZQ7hKQ0yB37GlbOw

I also logged a website support enquiry which was answered by Simon Watkins, to whom I sent copies of the pictures via e-mail.

This is strange, as I've posted picutres before, both to this forum and others on the Hornby website.

Thanks for any help.

Taking a screen shot is not the problem, not that it would have anything to do with the forum, surely?

The problem I was facing is that an image could not be uploaded to the product page, and neither it, nor the screen shot I have taken of the error message, could be uploaded to the forum as requested.

Website support has responded thus:

Thank you for your reply, I have spoken to webteam and there does seem to be an issue which they are now looking into to see if they can resolve this and they are going to email me once completed.

Hopefully the matter will be resolved shortly.

I am not aware that I mentioned any difficulty in obtaining a screen shot.

• 4 months later...

Archived