Signing up

Ratch

• 2 years later...

Just managed to finally re-join the airfix club after trying since Friday. Could someone explain what the free gift is that you have added automatically to your basket before checkout. I purchased the plus membership for £24.99 but I believe you have the same free gift added on the £14.99 club option. 

I just tried to check out again (without success) and the £24.99 option was listed as no longer available, and when I removed it from my basket the other item disappeared too. What on earth is going on!

I was having exactly the same problem, kept It in the basket like you. Signed up for a stock request email and received one earlier so tried to check out my basket and it worked finally. Think I just got lucky, have no idea if I was one of the first 1000

I was having exactly the same problem, kept It in the basket like you. Signed up for a stock request email and received one earlier so tried to check out my basket and it worked finally. Think I just got lucky, have no idea if I was one of the first 1000

It seems to have settled down now. I sent a notification email on Sunday afternoon and received confirmation that stock was available. I signed up successfully this afternoon.