Sodor Scrap Co. Wagon: R9056, Also Found in R9092, R9271, R9302 and R9706

new lad on block, please do your stuff again and post images of the R9056 Sodor Scrap Co. Wagon and of the Sodor Scrap Co. Wagon's found in the following: R9092 Triple Wagon Pack, inside rarer versions of R9271 Thomas Passenger & Goods Train Set, R9300 Wagon Triple Pack A and R9706 x3 Assorted Wagons, to compare the differences. Thank you.  😀

GNR-Gordon-4

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

new lad on block, the standard R9271 came with Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, Open Wagon, Tidmouth Milk Tanker and Cattle Wagon. Howver in I think it was in 2010, some rarer versions were released with the Sodor Scrap Co. Wagon isntead of the Open Wagon and the Tar Tanker instead of the Tidmouth Milk Tanker. Not many were produced though, with the Sodor Scrap Co. Wagon, or with the Tar Tanker. I think this verision came with a DVD as well. The rest of the contents were the same in both. Confusingly, both had the same product number as R9271. I thought might have this rarer version, hence why I added it.

GNR-Gordon-4

Hi Gordon, checked all pictures on internet of R9271, all seem to be same contents, non are shown with scrap and Tar wagon. Somewhere I have the set with the DVD, as I took pictures of different R9271 boxes.Photos are in Cattle wagon topic.I will check my trainsets again tomorrow, may have missed it,as well as R256.

Found that so far I have 31 different Thomas & Friends sets.Clockwork and electric.

new lad on block, I owe you an apology. Just been doing research via Google. The Thomas Passenger & Goods Train Set with the Sodor Scrap Co. Wagon and Tar Tanker is actually a product of it's own and has it's own product number, which is R9282. This makes more sense. A few eBay listings I've seen the past have been listed as R9271, hence why I thought it was R9271.

Anyway, here is an image of it:

Image result for hornby thomas passenger and goods train set

GNR-Gordon-4

Archived