Hornby Collector Issue 114 (Winter 2018)

Hi all, did anyone else not receive Issue 114 (Winter 2018) of The Collector? What with all the confusion and delay regarding the relaunch of the Club, I was waiting to hear from Hornby confirming the relaunch before I renewed (as they had mentioned earlier that membership would be extended etc) so I guess I must have missed it? I’m also surprised they released an edition during the transition period. Anyone know if back copies are available? I have every edition, so would be annoyed if I can’t get hold of a copy of this one! Thanks!

chris_chilton, welcome to the Hornby Forum.  😀

I am a little confused about your post, or it could be just me!  😀

If you have all previous 113 issues, then you have clearly been a member, of the Hornby Collectors Club. Now my confusion is that I am unsure if you are currently a member, as we speak. If you are one, then your copy could on it's way, or I suggest you contact Hornby to make sure you get a copy.

If you are not a member, then you will not recieve one. You mention that there was a chance to extend a membership, if someone was in the old club and it got cut short before the expiry date ended. I had / have no idea Hornby were doing this. If so, that's a nice idea. You will have to contact Hornby about an extended memebership, or just pay and sign up again.

I am unsure if you are member or not, hence why I have replied to you, as if you are or not currently a member.

In any case if Hornby are not able to supply you a copy of The Collector Issue 114, I suggest you check eBay. More than liekly, you should be able to source a copy from there.

I hope I have been able to give you 'some' useful information, chris_chilton!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4

Archived