Hornby Murdock

Guest Chrissaf

Thank you for the reply, my son loves his hornby layout and collecting engines. He has a love for the Thomas and friends collection but Murdock seems to be less common

I think that question is impossible to find the answer to Murdoch was announced and released in 2011. He was not a limited edition model, so quantity of models would have been announced.

walkingthedog above my post is correct in that Murdoch is very rare and will cost you a lot to buy one today. I am very glad I pre-ordered mine when he was announced and payed when released, as new one will cost nearly £1,000.00. I suspect in the future, when they become even more rarer, they will sell for well over a £1,000.00.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

I think that question is impossible to find the answer to Murdoch was announced and released in 2011. He was not a limited edition model, so quantity of models would have been announced.

walkingthedog above my post is correct in that Murdoch is very rare and will cost you a lot to buy one today. I am very glad I pre-ordered mine when he was announced and payed when released, as new one will cost nearly £1,000.00. I suspect in the future, when they become even more rarer, they will sell for well over a £1,000.00.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Thank you for the reply, I will hang onto it in case it is worth something one day. My little boy loves it but it never comes out of its box as he won’t run it on the layout in case it breaks and we can’t get another

• 1 month later...