Bluebell Railway SECR, ‘H’ Class locomotive

Guest Chrissaf

I’ve just received an email from Hornby on their latest pre order for the Bluebell Railway SECR, ‘H’ Class locomotive. It is available to collector club members. I have to say it is  one of the most beautiful model locos I’ve ever seen, from the first picture it looks more than great. I want one, I need one, I’m joining the club! 

This is the email - I'm sure all Club members would have received it:

Exclusively available to Hornby Collector Club members - the stunning Bluebell Railway SECR, ‘H’ Class locomotive, No. 263! If you are not yet a member of the Hornby Collector Club, join today to enjoy a whole host of benefits, including the chance to order this beautiful exclusive locomotive.Limited stock left available so don't miss out!

Up-date :- Got an email from Hornby today (23/05/2019) - (well 2 actually 1st one saying that I had to Update my Card details for some strange reason - even though nothing had changed???!!!??? which I have done now!!!) any how - the 2nd emails siad "Great news! Your Bluebell Railway SECR, H Class, 0-4-4T, No.263 - Era 11 – Hornby Collector Club Exclusive (R3648) Pre-Order has now arrived at our warehouse and will shortly be prepared for dispatch."  so great news!!! - hopefully very soon :)

UP-UPdate - Got another email today (24/05) saying it will be delivered this Tuesday 28th May!!!  😀 😀 😀

@ LONGGGGG LAST - Smiles all round!!! It has gone from Processing to Dispatched!!!