HR Big Boy: Cab Handrail Issue

TATICMOOR

Has any one else tried to fit their handrails to the end of the HR Big Boy loco cab. I have managed to get one on, but the other rail is bent/shaped differently and I can't seem to get it to fit. Should both of the handrails be the same as each other, but as a mirror image to be attached. If so, please can I have a proper set of handrails from Hornby Rivarossi to finish adding the extra detail parts for displaying this wonderful beast of a machine. Thanks, Jay.

@taticmoor

Quote from your own post in October...

...My problem is I can't see how to fit the Cab Hand Rails onto the rear of the loco. The diagram for this is poorly laid out to attach them to this monster of the railways. So any help would be appreciated to installing them....

Thanks, John.

You are more likely to get some useful advice if you were to post some close up photographs of the handrails and the cab where you think that they should fit. Plus a scanned image of the installation instructions for the handrails.

Else, you are totally reliant on someone who has this model and fitted them to read your post and feel inclined to reply.

Refer to TIP8 in this list of forum 'How To' tips.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/