Central Michigan Drivers/Clubs Moved Thread

As the title says, I live in S. Lansing (Holt) and got back into Carerra recently. I bought two digital sets and combined them (2 wired, 2 wireless) and went a little crazy with getting cars (currently 22).

Would like to talk to others locally, set up some races down the line and learn more about how to expand, modify and improve my tracks.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

As the title says, I live in S. Lansing (Holt) and got back into Carerra recently. I bought two digital sets and combined them (2 wired, 2 wireless) and went a little crazy with getting cars (currently 22).

Would like to talk to others locally, set up some races down the line and learn more about how to expand, modify and improve my tracks.

Thanks

I just joined this site. We have a race club that has been racing in the capitol city for about ten years. We had 8 tracks to race on around this area. but since coved19 some are still closed, so we are down to 4 currently. If you want to know more about our club let me know. We have about 18 current members but since coved19 only about 8 or 10 race on our Thursday night races.