VIP Club Area.

Guest Chrissaf

Well I coud get into it last week/earlier this week, but can't now so I suspect the website has an issue.

It should be here

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/memberships/club/portal

And also available as VIP icon if you go to Community ..> Hornby Club and then scroll down the page.

You do of course have to be logged in for either to work

Now all you see is how to become a member, so something has gone missing

Colin Weaver

Thanks for the help Chrissaf

I have to say I am a member on several club forums which I seem to be able to navigate without issue. The Hornby site however takes a bit of time to understand. For example I have tried to enter the info requested ie membership number, and name. For some reason though this isn't right. Its getting late now so maybe I will try again tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

@Oliver

Welcome to the Forum.

If you have not done this already, you need to sign-up / register and then link your membership number and name as part of the process to access the Club Benefits area.  There are problems with some parts of the website at the moment though.

• 3 months later...

I have checked this on numerous occasions and I do not believe there is a VIP section on the website any more. All the links above direct you to the Membership page but there is no VIP link as previously. The only thing I can find is the club specials which you can add to your basket. No competions page etc.