Sabre parts first look exclusive

Hurricane Boy

Just looked at the test shot pictures for the Sabre. Looks good with both small and large drop tanks, two different nose wheels.

Wing construction is different with the bottom leading edge as a separate piece (joint at the front spar is like the leading edge of the real aircraft). Makes you think that they may include a separate sprue in a later release with the short cord slatted wing or the F-86E, Canadair Sabre 2's and 4's (before modification). Keep my fingers crossed.

Can't wait for this one.

That is good news. One more part for the early F-86E / Sabre 2 kit would be the beveled windsceen that was replace with optically flat glass on F-86-10-NA and all subsequent versions.

By the way, The 1/72nd scale spitfire mk Vc looks great as well ..... lots of marking options for the mediteranian aces!

I'm up for the 1/72 tanks, the way these have been designed looks interesting.

Paul

I went back and had another look at the. 1/72 tanks and they are quite well thought out to get what appears to be a lot of detail in this small scale. The image of the interwoven road wheels on the Tiger look great. I haven't built any armour in 40 years but I think I might give this Tiger a try. Park it beside a 1/72 rocket Typhoon to display two antagonists! 

Do you know if all of the new small scale armour will be 1/72 rather than 1/76?