Hornby Int'l new items 2021

ellocoloco

I've managed to see the proposed Electrotren models for 2021 although they are not yet loaded onto this website and there are a couple of things of great interest though still no type 310!

I'll still be looking for a 596, which have been carried over from last year. 

The next items on my list are the two Al Andalus Expreso 3 coach packs for Electrotren's 70th Anniversary. I'll wait until more details are available, but after the accuracy of the OO LMS Coronation coaches announced last year, I would fully expect these to be specifically tooled to match the rebuilt selection of coaches and vans that make up the current train. Hopefully 2022 will bring further packs to extend the train to its usual 15 coach formation!

One day I must really start a layout............!

It seems that the priority for 2021 in the International range is most definitely N Gauge Arnold with a plethora of new items. As a French modeller in HO the 2021 Jouef New Release programme is most disappointing most being left overs from 2020 apart from a 140C steamer. I suppose in this climate one cannot expect miracles !!!!!!

Hi All,

If anyone wants the fast link, then this goes straight to the 2021 new items.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/shop/international-brands/international-new-for-2021/sort-by/sku/sort-direction/asc.html?

There are over 200 completely new items introduced for the first time. New tooling for Spain, Italy, France and Germany.

New tooling in each brand - Jouef, Arnold, Electrotren, Rivarossi, Arnold TT.

We launch our first American train sets - featuring the new Acela high-speed trains.

The catalogue grows to 364 pages - a real door stopper.

/media/tinymce_upload/72f9c8b65e589ffc2bd6d130d064d819.jpg

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/shop/international-brands/international-new-for-2021/sort-by/sku/sort-direction/asc.html?

Tim