Old set manuals

I have been buying some tracks second hand to extend my tracks and got a hold of  the C5007 superbike set. I have restored the tracks, they were quite corroded. A cpl of rust spots, but I think I buffed them out.

The set comes with two 180 degrees banked R3 curves. In the set I have only one type of "Christmas tree" banked track supports. The thing is; the set instructions are missing so I place the supports to my best knowledge (which really does not say a lot)

The new banked R3 sets come with some smaller (these ones there are 14 of in my set) and some larger "Christmas trees" , so no help there.

My car seems to be bottoming out and stopping if I go too slow through the curve. I suspect my placement of the supports are causing it. Now to my question;  do anyone know of an archive of old manuals, which might include my C5007 set? I tried searching on the Scalextric website, but came up with no hits. 

Have never owned a scaly banked curve because felt they were less stable than flat track and because had raced on carrera set banks which are notorious for bottoming out for longer wheelbase aka guide to rear axle slotcars such as f1s and nascars (plenty of mine went down on them at speed so only solutions were to avoid that lane or change cars).

However if you want to add additional supports to yours, try something at home that will work such as checkers or pill bottles or empty paper tubes etc. 

Have never owned a scaly banked curve because felt they were less stable than flat track and because had raced on carrera set banks which are notorious for bottoming out for longer wheelbase aka guide to rear axle slotcars such as f1s and nascars (plenty of mine went down on them at speed so only solutions were to avoid that lane or change cars).

However if you want to add additional supports to yours, try something at home that will work such as checkers or pill bottles or empty paper tubes etc. 

Thanks for the tip. I will play around with more supports.

Would still love to find the instructions if they exist anywhere?