Year in time or Jan to dec

DNME

Your membership is for a year from when you join. My membership card, received last year, says "Expiry date 27/2/2021" - today - so I renewed my membership online yesterday. I have received confirmation, and assume when my new card arrives it will say "Expiry date 27/2/2022". What expiry date does it say on your membership card??

There was an issue with Club Membership details not coming across in the initial data transfer but as far as we know this has been resolved. Obviously not! Can you drop Admin. an email with your Membership number so that the matter can be investigated? R-

Last year I had a reminder email to renew my HCC membership in advance of expiry. So I renewed and ticked all the online boxes that I was a member. When after a considerable wait probably due to the pandemic membership was confirmed it ran from date of renewal and not date of expiry of previous year. Hence I paid twice for a few weeks. I took it up with Hornby and they were unsympathetic and said membership runs from application date and not from expiry date. I will renew on or after the date in future.